Photography tells our personal story and is a way to capture the beauty that surrounds us. I would like to invite students to share some of the unique images of Nebraska by entering a photography contest for my office.
The contest is open to students across Nebraska. Students are encouraged to make one entry per person, per contest. Winners will be selected by a panel and notified via email. There is no entry fee to participate.
Winning photographs will be printed and displayed in one of my offices throughout Nebraska.
I look forward to seeing how students can capture the “Good Life!”
Follow the listed requirements for a chance to be selected:
- Photos must be taken by a Nebraska student.
- Photos must have been taken in Nebraska.
- Photos must be submitted by Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. C.T.
- Entries should be submitted in one of the following categories
- Agriculture Showcase
- Nebraska Landscape
- Celebrating Work
- Vibrant Nebraska Communities
- Entries must be accompanied by the photo release form below allowing the loan of the photo and its printing by our office.
The release form can be found here.
To submit your photo and release form, please click here.
Please direct questions regarding the photography contest to: